FULL-TIME JOB: Electrical Engineer
Provides engineering analysis and evaluation of complex technical manufacturing problems, and provides the support needed to improve quality, productivity, and safety. Works closely with contractors, vendors, plant and corporate staff, and production and maintenance team members to improve existing capabilities and develop new ones.
- B.S. Degree in an Electrical Engineering discipline with 1-2 years of manufacturing work experience.
- Well-developed verbal, written, problem solving, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Proficiency in PLC programming and CAD.
- Ability to create machine control programs from scratch.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair electrical failures.
- Prior engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of Robotics, Servo Systems and all aspects of industrial electronics.
- Familiarity with mechanical systems.
- Evaluate and manage capital and kaizen projects in a time-critical environment.
- Provide analysis, evaluation and review of problems regarding automation, advanced methods and equipment, material handling, layout and material flow.
- Provide alternative solutions to anticipated or actual technical and/or business related manufacturing problems.
- Develop safeguards and improve team member safety through process improvements.
- Provide training to production and maintenance team members.
- Provide trouble-shooting assistance to production and maintenance team members.
- Develop new equipment specifications and requirements.
- Design new equipment or redesign existing equipment, and coordinate its fabrication, assembly, installation, and startup.
- Responsible for performing tasks in an environmentally safe and legal manner.
- Conforming to all applicable site/departmental environmental programs.
- Promptly communicating issues of environmental concern to the Human Resources Manager.
- Actively and aggressively support 6S policies and procedures.
If you are interested in applying, please send resumes to Fuji Avdic at email@example.com.
Stryker Logistics is a top logistics provider of technology-driven supply chain solutions to some of the most successful companies in the world, and one of the fastest-growing companies in Kentucky. The Stryker team has built a network of top-quality resources, capabilities and technologies to provide complete door-to-door supply chain solutions. Stryker Logistics provides creative, value-added solutions that improve overall efficiency within its customers’ supply chains. Its services exceed expectations and the commitment is to do “whatever it takes.” Reach Stryker Logistics at 270-594-4149 and connect with us on Twitter, Linked In and Facebook.